Monday, May 21, 2012

"A brother is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." Marion C. Garetty

I have two younger brothers: Piotrek (13) and Tomek (9). I totally agree with a statement that "A brother is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.". My siblings often remind me of my own childhood and the years when I was a careless kid. It's especially the older brother who is a "little bit of childhood" for me. We get along very well, talk a lot and like to spend time together.I am aware that for many teenagers that would sound strange and inconceivable but sometimes I take him when I meet with friends,for instance when we go to play volleyball or to the cinema. He is a good athlete and like me likes sport so we have a lot of things to do together.  He talks about events that go on in his school and this way I recall myself these times, my primary school adventures. Although it's impossible I sometimes wish he always stayed a kid. It's easy to talk to him and we have a lot of laugh together. Sometimes I catch myself that I prefer spending time with him than with my peers. It seems really relaxing. Moreover, he perceives me as an authority. He is five years younger than me: on one hand it's a lot but on the other we get on very well. He lives through all the events that I already have. I really like him and sometimes I do quite childish things with him, that I wouldn't do with people in my age. We have crazy and stupid ideas and I don't wonder whether it's tactful to act like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment