Sunday, September 11, 2011

working for somebody vs being a boss

Everything has advantages and disadvantages.Personally I think I would prefer to work for somebody instead of being a boss.There's no such a great responsibility when you work for someone.You do your job and don't care about anything when you come back home (of course it also depends on the job and your boss).If you have good relations with him than the atmosphere during work would be good and working would be bearable.In my opinion working for somebody doesn't cause so much stress as working on your own.For me, job can't be stressful, I can earn less but I don't won't to stress or feel a constant pressure.If the boss was impolite or too demanding,working as an employee could change into a nightmare.So as I said,everything depends on circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment